September 5, 2012
The weather feels like summer; the calendar reads like fall. Almost fall. Falling.
- Algoma, along with a many other amazing books, longlisted for ReLit award
- Reading at the Eden Mills Writers’ Festival on September 16th
- Reading at Word on the Street – Toronto on September 23rd (Vibrant Voices of Ontario Tent at 1:00 PM – 1:15 PM)
- Reading at the Rower’s Pub Reading Series in Toronto on October 1st (Victory Cafe, 581 Markham St @7:30 pm)
- Reading at the Robson Reading Series in Vancouver on November 22nd
- On Labour Day weekend, spotted three white-tailed kites, one kingfisher, three hummingbirds, and three freighters (Algocanada, American Integrity, and one unidentified ship). Well, I guess that’s not news, but it was a good weekend for bird and freighter sightings.